Monday, January 30, 2012

Hard week...



Date: Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:42pm
Email # 69 – Jerome, ID


Dear Bevells

So I am terrible at writing letters now. I still haven't finished your letters yet, know though that Elder Bailey and I have had a hard week as well. Right now we only have two investigators that are showing very slow progress. And finding has been rough. Yes we have a lot of names from the wards but it seems that all these people are never home when we drop by.

. A few good things though that I count as great blessings are my companion Elder Bailey who I get along great with. I am really going to miss him, transfer calls are this Friday btw. We feel that he will be leaving. 

Another blessing has been the members. We have a dinner every night, and full member trust. And over all I see this as a temporary slow time for the area. It’s one big circle, you have amazing work for a certain amount of time, then it slows down a little.

I'm sorry you all had such a rough week. know that I've been praying for you all. Stay strong Breck, i know you can pull through. Izaak, great job on your talk!  I wish I could have been there. You truly are amazing. Mom, I hope you get to feeling better too, and thank you for all your love and support. And good job Dad for holding down the fort! You're the best!

I'll try to finish your letters this week and get you some pictures as well! I took some good ones today that you will just love! Fight the good fight, and stay cool!

Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment