Monday, January 9, 2012

Homemade Milk Shakes


Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Email #66 – Jerome, ID


Hello Bevells,
It was great to have an email from you Dad
   Anyway, I had a very busy week. Now that the holidays are over and we have had a ton of baptisms we now have to start over and find new people to teach. So Elder Bailey and I decided to start by going to our ward mission leaders and asking them for a list of people that we could spend some time in contacting.
   Some really cool news now! Yesterday at church, Gage Burnham and Tony Worring received the priesthood. The cool part was that Gage asked me to give him the priesthood!  That was my first time doing that and it was great! And get this! Before Gage received the priesthood he already had his list of fast offerings! That kid is going to be an amazing member! We're also having dinner with them tonight!
   Now to explain the pictures. The man Elder Bailey and I are with is Brother Baker. He is the member that sat in on Gage's lessons and we have become great friends with him and his family. What we are drinking is homemade milk shakes!! Those were ssooooo goood! lol. And the size of the glasses only made them better!



   Now for the spiritual, this last fast Sunday was the best! We have been visiting a guy named Shane. This last Sunday he came to church! The best part was while at church he turned to us and said, "I feel really good!" Oh yeah! Anyway we expect he will be coming to church much more often.
   That's all I have for this week. It's been great and I look forward to this week as well! I love you all and pray for you. Sorry I don't write as much, I will try and find some time to do so. Take care and stay cool Bevells!!
             -Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment