Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Temple Announced for Meridian ID

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Email #25 - Meridian, ID

Dear family!

Wow, conference was awesome and yes we are so excited about the temple being built here in Meridian. That will make three temples in the Idaho Boise mission!

I am also glad to hear that conference was good for you as well. I missed sitting with you all, taking notes, eating junk food and all that crazy stuff. lol. All the families we watched with didn't even have a bottle of water out. They just sat there and stared at the tv. I was the only one taking notes in all of the sessions. (And you will be proud to learn that I took notes on every speaker! I didn't fall asleep once!)

But it was fun, definitely the highlight of my week.

We have been biking more since the weather has gotten warmer. And we don't have to wear suit coats anymore!! I am very happy about that. We might have a new family to teach if, they keep their appointment for next Tuesday. The Dad is an inactive and the Mom is Jewish I think.

Sorry I keep forgetting to tell you about where I am staying Mom, lol. We are living with members, an older couple who are very quiet, and are out of the house most of the day. Their last name is Dow, and they are very nice.

I like how you all are starting to talk about the needs of others before praying. I will join you all in that but for the people I am teaching. I do that every once in a while but not all the time, so I will make a habit of it. How is the Case family doing?

The area is improving, and so is my outlook on my situation. Things are good, very good for me right now. I find that I'm not even worried about what I will eat when I leave the house. I just trust that God will provide, and I just go to work. It seems to be working so far. lol.

I love you all and thank you for your prayers and efforts to support me and each other, I look forward to when I can be with you all again. Keep up the good work, and stay cool!

-Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment