Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What time to call for Mom's Day?

Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Email #28 – Meridian ID

Hi Elder Bevell,

I wanted to make sure you are not being transferred before I send Matt's letter to you. It is a really good one. Please let me know so I know which address to use. Thanks

Smiles

Mom

P.s... Oh and let's coordinate the time you will be calling on Mother's Day. I can't wait to visit with you. Our church is from 11 - 2 so with drive time you can plan from 10:00 to 3pm... that is when it will be hard for me to talk. Let me know... :)

Hey Mom!

No I am not being transferred! So you can go ahead and send the letter to the same address! As to the time to talk, let’s shoot for around 3:30 to 4ish. That sounds good to me. Love ya!

-Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment