Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paramount does Exist...

Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Email #24, Meridian, ID

Hey there FAM!

Things are starting to pick up here, and I am feeling the spirit so much more now. It’s kind of funny, everything you told me to do in your last email was pretty much what I did! I just decided to be me, not second guess myself, and reminded myself that it really isn't my job to fix people. That is between them and God, and it has been working great. Elder Matti is holding back on his jokes now, and he has been working harder as well. He's actually a pretty cool guy.

And yes Mom Paramount does exist, that's what our area is called. On the map it would be in Meridian. As to my mailing address you should have or will be getting mail from me. That's how I will usually give you my new address. lol So when I am moved just send mail through the mission office.

I am so excited for you Breck! Choir tour is the best memory I have of High school!! You are going to have a BLAST!! Don't go anywhere alone though, and try to have a strong guy with your group. Stick with Zach, I know he would do the best at protecting if anything happens. But Nothing will most likely. lol Just have fun!!

And tell the Soper’s I say hi and congratulations! I wish I could be there to celebrate but I obviously can’t so yaaa! lol And Kathy will be a great Grandma especially since she makes the best cookies in the world!!!!

This conference we are planning on spending it with members preferably at their house so we won't have to wear our suits. lol plus that's were all the snacks will be! I am very excited to hear what the prophet has to say and use it in my teachings!

Well That's all I got for this week. I will email next Tuesday. Thanks for your prayers and love, they were really felt this week. Stay cool!

-Elder Bevell-

p.s. In response to Dad walking in, hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment