Sunday, November 14, 2010

Your Son... By Elder Mitchell

I received this email from Brant's 1st companion - Trainer Elder Mitchell. How grateful I was to hear Elder Bevell has a great 1st companion. Thank you Elder Mitchell

Elder Matthew Thomas Mitchell

Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 3:17 PM


Sister Bevell,

This is Elder Mitchell. I'm your son's trainer. I just thought I'd introduce myself to you and thank you for preparing your son to serve a mission. He's a great guy and a wonderful Missionary. I'm proud to be his first companion.

Just so you know a little about me, I'm from Scottsdale AZ. I'm 20 years old and I've been out on a mission for 17 months. Elder Bevell is in Twin Falls Idaho. If you'd like to look up our area on Google Earth, Our boundaries are the Canyon on the North, Blue Lakes Road on the East, Addison Road on the South, and the Western boundary is a little funky, but it's pretty much Sparks Ave. We live at 355 Monroe Cir, and the church building we cover is at 744 Harrison Street. This is my favorite area. I've been here for just over 4 months already.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thank you again for raising a good son.

Elder Matthew Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment