Monday, April 9, 2012

Elder Bevell is an Uncle - Welcome Decklan


Date:     Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Email #79 – New Plymouth, ID


Bevell Family,

   WOOOO WHOOOO!!! Welcome to the family Decklan Randall Pickrel! This is awesome! I am so excited to be an uncle! Dan, I'm gonna be the best uncle for this guy, I will try hard not to spoil him. lol. Know that my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and Braylon in this wonderful time of your lives! I love you both!


Grandma and Grandpa enjoying Decklan Pickrel



    So, This week was a little rough for us. We had a few more appointments fall through, but this week is looking better. I'm emailing late this week so I cant put a lot of detail in. I will try to get you more next week. (btw you have some snail mail coming.)
   Elder kofoed is great to serve with. He is from Saint Louis Missouri, and has been out on the mission for 8 months. He likes sports especially basket ball, and is a hard worker.
   Again sorry this is so short, I did get the package btw. Thank you so much for everything. Tell Kathi we are enjoying the cookies! =D I love you all, I pray for you everyday and look forward to seeing you all again. Stay cool!
                -Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment