Monday, December 26, 2011

Had a great visit on Christmas ... 2011


Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Email #64 – Jerome, ID

   Gosh it was so very good to hear all your voices and speak with you. You all have changed in amazing ways. Thanks for being such an awesome family. I did get to speak to Danielle and Braylon they sound very excited for their upcoming child. I told Dan when I was coming home and straight way she marked it on her calendar. I think she is more excited about me coming home then I am. lol.
   I hope everything goes good for our new guest at the ranch, and I hope you enjoyed your day off Mom cause you deserved it! You deserve one as well Dad!
   Not much has happened since yesterday so this is a short email, just know that I love you all.  It was so good to talk with you. You are always in my prayers, stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment