Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas


Date: Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Email #63 - Jerome, ID

Dear Bevell Family,
   MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Holy cow what a great year it has been! And my birthday was just perfect! Thanks for thinking of me in having someone bring me cake and balloons! The rest of that day went as follows; we had lunch at Applebee’s where I got to see the Thompson's again! They are doing great.  We then went to the temple, that was awesome! After the temple we had a lesson with Mary who is trying to come back to the fold. We had a good talk with her about the Atonement. After that we had one more lesson with Shayden and then he had his baptism interview. And we finished the day off with running at the school track. We've been doing that every night since the second week of the transfer btw. I'm getting better at it. lol.
   And that was my birthday!
   Now for this last weekend. The baptism of Gary and Shayden was perfect! I baptized Shayden and Bailey baptized Gary. On the following Sunday I confirmed Gary and Bailey confirmed Shayden. The spirit was very strong and I am so excited for both of them. With Gary I felt really amazed when the thought came to me that Gary changed his life because he believed what Elder Bailey and I told him. He also had the confirmation of the Holy Ghost, but to think that people are willing to put so much trust in what I say that they just get up and change their whole life style is amazing. That is true faith in my eyes.
   As for this week things look like they are really going to slow down. They always do on Christmas week. This Wednesday though the mission is having a talent show! And of course on Christmas we will be going to several members homes because everyone wants us to come over.  
   That's it for now. I can't wait to talk to you all on Christmas.  Gosh I love you guys, I miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas! God bless you, every one!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Stay cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment