Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Now in Paramount (aka Meridian ID)

Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Email #21 - Meridian, ID

Hi everyone!

Ok I know this is going to be very sudden but I have been transferred and am now in a place called Paramount. It's a smaller area; we do not have a car, my new comp elder Matti doesn't have a bike so we are walkin’ it! It’s also snowing like crazy today. lol. I'm not up to date on this area just yet seeing as I got in hear just yesterday, what I do know is that there is almost nothing to do on Pdays. The other elders don't like sports, and the members spend a lot of their time working.

I'm glad to hear that Izaak is doing good! Keep up the positive attitude bud, The hard part is over! Hows Breck doing? I am keeping her in my prayers as well as the rest of you.

I don't have my new address memorized yet so I will send you a letter and you will then have it!

I love you guys, you can still write me at the mission address! I hope to hear from ya soon! Stay cool.

-Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment