Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Zone Leaders


Date:     Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Email #100 – Kimberly, ID

Dear Bevells family and friends,
   Sorry I didn't email yesterday. Everything was closed due to Labor Day.
   News on Transfers...........I was transferred to Kimberly Idaho with an Elder Rogers, and we are zone leaders. 



This came as a great surprise to me as I am now on my last transfer. I had thought that I would be staying in New Plymouth since I had been there for so long (six months to be exact) and new the area. 

Elder Olinger was very nervous about transitioning the area, but I know he will do just fine. He has given the members there a very good first impression of himself.


   Kimberly is pretty much amazing! I'm in a tri-panionship for a while as Elder Rogers last companion, Elder Bridge, is going home this week! Poor Elder Rogers he's going to send home two missionaries in a row!
   A little about Elder Rogers, he too is from Arizona, and has one year left on his mission. He is a very obedient missionary, and has a very strong testimony. When you're with him you can feel the spirit so very strongly. I am really going to like serving with him.
   Yesterday as we went out to work, all the appointments that had been set up canceled. What did we do? We walked the streets and taught three people, handed out three copies of the book of Mormon, and set a return appointment with one of the three people! What an amazing first night here!
   I'm actually a little grateful that I was transferred. Here and as a zone leader I have a great amount of responsibility to keep me focused. My goal is by the end of the transfer to be physically and spiritually exhausted! And I want to have at least one more baptism. lol.
   Well I'm emailing at a library with limited time and I still need to email President Cannon. I love you all, and it was so very good to hear about your week! I love hearing about the many blessings you all are receiving. Take care and stay cool!!
                       -Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment