Monday, August 20, 2012

My "Trunky Papers"


Date:     Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Email #98 – New Plymouth, ID


Hey Bevells!
   First off I am doing really good. This last week was a good week and we worked hard for it! It was also Elder Olingers birthday this last Thursday! He just turned 22. I made sure to tell our dinner appointment that night and they made a cake for him. lol, it was fun.
   So I got a very important letter this week from the mission office. It's my travel papers for the end of my mission, or as we elders call them, my trunky papers!!
   Not much out of the ordinary happened this week. We tracted, had dinners and taught lessons. Sorry this is short, but know that I love you all and I pray for you every night. Glad to hear your leg is feeling better dad. Good job Izaak on school.  Give my love to Dan, Braylon, and Decklan (Little D!) Take care and stay cool!
                    -Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment