Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thespian - Word of the Day...


Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Email # 47 – LaGrande, OR


Hey Family,
   Yet again we are at the beginning of another transfer. Elder Richards is gone off to Boise, and I am really going to miss him. But I am positive that I am going to like my new companion Elder Zurbe. He is from Pennsylvania, and turns out his older brother also served in the Idaho Boise mission! lol. And since he is new to the area it's up to me to plan out our days. Man, I am so glad that I have a GPS - otherwise we would so get lost. I thought I knew the area really good but looks like I still have a little bit to work on.
   I finally got to meet the Bevells that live here!! I gave them your cell phone Mom, I hope you don't mind. Roland, or Bro. Bevell apparently knew Leland Bevell! I have a feeling that we might be related to them. I wouldn't mind that at all because I have heard nothing but good about them since I have been here. Let me know what you all find out ok?
   So I am really looking forward to this Wednesday because we get to help work on the set for a play up in Elgin!! One of our ward missionaries is in it and when he found out that I am a huge thespian he asked us to come help out! I cannot think of a service project I would love to help out with more. lol.
     It's a short email this week, but know that I love you all, I pray for you every night. Take care and stay cool!
                                                    -Elder Bevell-
p.s. I got Teasha's letter......25 pages and each line a different color.
   That's Teasha alright. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment