Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Elder Kenton Durfee is Home!

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Email #33 – Meridian, ID

Dear Bevell family,

I have been praying specifically that Dad would get better and that the car would get fixed quickly, so to hear that Dad was better and that the car is getting fixed so soon gave me so much peace. My testimony has grown and I know even more now that God answers prayers. Thank you for such wonderful news!!

I also loved hearing about Kenton’s talk! He does sound like he has changed a lot and I can't wait to see him and Ryan again. And Justin’s call sounds so exciting!! Give him my congratulations for me!!!

So now for some interesting news on my companion. He possibly has a fractured ankle! We sometimes go play basket ball early in the morning with one of the wards we cover and yesterday Elder Mattei went to make a shot and landed wrong. He said he heard a crack and then felt a lot of pain. He hasn't called President about this yet because he got special permission from President to play ball in the morning and he doesn't want to hear "I told you so". Just a little prideful. lol Right now he has been keeping his foot elevated and as such we have been indoors a lot. But we did go and teach another lesson to a new investigator! Yes another new investigator - this time an 18 year old girl named Lindsey. She's already had the lessons two years ago and wants to get baptized so were just teaching the lessons again since it’s been awhile since she last had the lessons. She also plays the guitar and piano and is a very good singer!

That’s all that has happened this week; I’ve already sent you all snail mail about last week so you should get that soon. I'm glad that all is looking better, and I will continue to pray for you all. I love you all, stay cool!

-Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment