Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling Better

Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Email #17 - Twin Falls, ID

Family,

I love hearing about all the awesome things happening back home, and Breck, I am so sorry for not writing to you on your birthday! I feel so bad for that. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!! lol, So to avoid that could one of you in your next letter write down all your birthdays so I can mark them on my calendar? I don't want to make that mistake again!

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! Those were some fun times with elder Mitchell. But I am loving Elder Watson!! We get along great! He's from North Carolina, loves soccer A LOT, is competitive hardworking, and basically likes everything I do! lol He's also got a lot of great ideas on how to help the wards help us. It's very positive.

Fasting is actually something I like to do here on my mission. When I fast I feel the spirit ten times more than I usually do. I fast for all of you, for all my friends, and everyone I teach. And I can see the effects. It’s awesome.

So, here’s the funny story of the week. Elder Watson and I started p90x this week, it's a really intense work out! Man it hurt so bad I felt like I was going to throw up halfway through! It’s ridiculous! But I'm feeling so fit.

The work is going great, I am feeling the spirit, and I am truly happy. Thank you all for the support and letters. I love you all. Stay cool! ;D

-Elder Bevell-

p.s. I will be sending some boxes home with stuff I cannot transfer with. Just a heads u

No comments:

Post a Comment