Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TRANSFERS

Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Email # 15 - Twin Falls, Idaho

So, this week was transfers and Elder Mitchell is now gone. But to fill in for him is Elder Watson! He is very different from Mitchell is more laid back and has some really good ideas for the area. I am very excited and feel that we will get a lot done and work well together.

Sorry if you have been waiting for pictures, I will be sending the cards TODAY! You will love them.

Now about the work, We have two baptisms set up for next month!! The first one is our dear friend Lili who is from Bosnia and hardly speaks English. She will be baptized on the 5th of February and has asked me to baptize her!!! I am so excited! The second is our friend Diana. She has had a tough time. She just quit drinking beer and is still fighting off smoking and is having great success so far. She wants Elder Mitchell to baptize her but he will need special permission to come back. (crosses fingers)

I'm going to have to send a few things home to you guys because I realized that I have way too much stuff to transfer with, and one of those things is the coat I asked you to send me. lol I know it’s ridiculous, but I have grown! The coat is too small now and it takes up way to much room in my suit case. So I will be sending that back along with other assorted objects. lol

Two more things, for some reason I am unable now to get on Kenton's, Ryan's, and Matthews blogs and read their letters. So some help on that would be appreciated. And second, I NEED MY CURRENT DRIVERS RECORD! If you can’t get it please let me know so I can get an Idaho license so I can drive.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for all the letters and prayers, I think of you every day and I love you all. Stay cool!

-Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment