Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Email #9 – Twin Falls, Idaho

Hey Ma!! I'm so glad to hear that you had a good birthday and that you’re not as old as you thought you were! lol So I've been thinking about what I could send you for your b-day and decided that you would like some pictures so here are a few pictures from the mtc that I edited on my camera and some others that you might like as well! Even a few from Joe Basslers baptism!

Things are starting to pick up a bit now that the wards are starting to contact people and give us names to teach. We also go on splits with them every Tuesday and Wednesday so we can cover more ground. One family I am excited to teach is the Frames. They are less active and the youngest boy is 7, his name is Zakary. His mom wants him to have the missionary lessons and we said yes, we also hope that when we teach him the rest of the family will be present so that they can learn as well.

We have another baptism set for this Saturday, the 11th. The people getting baptized are the two Trumbull sisters. They are ages 8 and 11 and are very excited to be baptized! They asked me to speak on baptism at their baptism, so this will be my first time talking at a baptism. How exciting!

That's all I got for this week, thank you for the letters from everyone on Thanksgiving! I loved them and wished I could have been with you all. But I know I'm where I need to be. Happy birthday Mom, I love you so much, thank you for teaching and raising me in the gospel. You truly are an amazing woman. To the rest of the family I love you too, and pray for you all the time. Stay cool, and keep having fun!

-Elder Bevell-

p.s. Tell everyone in the play that I miss em and know they are doing an awesome job! And buy a DVD of it for me! lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment