Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1 Timothy 6:12 - new favorite scripture


Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Email #74 – Boise, ID


Hello Bevells,
   Gosh, this email on Tuesdays is really starting to get annoying and I hope you all are not mad at me for it. We played basketball the other day and we played close to 4 hours!! I was done by hour 2 but Brimhall is just a machine! So of course after that he is very tired and doesn't want to ride to the library to email.
   Anyway we are also teaching someone new. His name is Daryl; he's in his late 20's and has just found out that he has a huge tumor in his brain. We met him for the first time at the hospital where we learned that he is a less active member. He told us that when the doctors told him he was pretty shaken, but he knows that he needs God at this crucial time and wants to strengthen his faith. So we are now teaching him at the hospital once a week. We will be seeing him tomorrow at 3.
   So those are the highlights of this past week. Crazy fun! lol. Once again I am glad to hear you are all doing well. And Breck I envy you on how Mom didn't even wake up when you told her you were home. I never meant to scare you Mom, you just always freaked out! lol.
   I hope you all have a great week! Give my best to Ethan and Shar. I love you all so much and you are always in my prayers. You are the best! Take care, and stay cool!
                     -Elder Bevell-
p.s. OH! Dad, look up 1 timothy 6:12. It's my new favorite verse. lol. Fight the Good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment