Monday, February 20, 2012

Random note... It is snowing...


Date:     Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Email #72 – Boise, ID

Dear Bevell's,
   Well I am really on a time schedule today so here is the week;
   Lots of cancellations again. But we still taught about 16 lessons so I don't feel bad about that. lol. Elder Brimhall, Porter and I are getting a long great and when we do teach I can definitely feel the spirit. We've been committing people to the 21 day program. I think I told you about it in my last email to you? Well we had a dinner appointment tell us that three of the people on their list are now meeting with missionaries! How awesome! I love watching as people just have faith and "experiment" upon the word and are then able to wittiness all the blessings that follow. This truly is a faith building area.
   On a random note, it is snowing today. lol.
   Now for my funny story! So at a dinner appointment one of the kids began trying to do an impression of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Well, you know me, I just had to pass him up. They were all laughing at how well I was able to do the voice. It was fun. The scary part came in Elders quorum when the husband stood up and told everyone about this great talent I had. So naturally everyone turned back, looking at me, wanting to hear this voice. I did it for them, and I have never felt so embarrassed before!! I am going to be remembered in this area as the missionary who does "the Gollum voice!" lol.
   I'm glad you are all doing fine. Mom and Dad, I love you and truly appreciate all you do for me and my siblings. You are always in my heart and prayers. Breck and Izaak, you both are awesome and I love you two so much. I miss you all. Stay cool!
                     -Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment