Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


Date:     Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Email #71 – Boise, ID


Happy Valentines Day Family!!!!!
   Sorry that I am writing you on a Tuesday again. The library we email at is really far away from our apartment and yesterday it was closed!! I was so very frustrated and annoyed that I couldn’t email you all. But the Lord has been merciful and helped us find a member who is willing to drive us every p-day so we can email. So we should be able to email on Monday of next week.
   Gosh it has been a hard working week here in Boise! First off, Elder Brimhall is training a visa waiter so I am in a tri-panionship! The elders name is Elder Porter, he is waiting to go to somewhere in Mexico that I can't spell, and guess where he is from. MESA, AZ!! Do you remember where Elder Brimhall is from? MESA, AZ!!! Yep. Three Mesa boys serving together, it's been a lot of fun. lol. The downfall is that we had a ton of appointments cancel on us. We had six planned for one day and they all canceled! That was rough. Hopefully that doesn't happen this week as we are eager to show the new elder how a lesson really goes. lol.
   As to riding a bike, I still know how to do that, and my asthma has been doing good. I'm pretty sure I have lost about 5 pounds just in this last week though due to all the hills here. lol. Also I've been working out hard with Elder Brimhall. He is insane I tell you.  Every other day he will do a handstand against the wall and do about ten handstand pushups!! FREAK!!!!
   I have to go now, but it was so good to hear from you, I hope you all have a great rest of the week. I love you all and you are always in my prayers. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Stay cool!
                                  -Elder Bevell-

Comics from home --- thanks mom...



No comments:

Post a Comment