Tuesday, September 13, 2011

11 Months


Tue, Sept 13, 2011 at 12:55 pm
Email #50 – La Grande, OR
Dear Bevell Family,
  Holy cow!! It looks like a lot of fun happened this last week! And thank you for all the pictures, I loved them. Especially the ones of Izaak asleep! You must have been exhausted! lol.
  So just yesterday Mom, I gave your cell number to Libby Davis. I don't know if she has called you yet but she wanted to get a hold of ya so expect a call. You will love her!! Elder Zerbe and I are still getting a long great, and we are starting to see a little improvement in the work. Apparently there is a family in Enterprise that wants to meet with us, so we are planning on going up there this Sunday. Hopefully someone can give us a ride because we don't have enough miles for that! lol.
  Our apartment is getting inspected today which means that we spent a lot of time cleaning it. Yes it is finally CLEAN!! I have been trying so hard to keep it clean but the other three Elders just don't seem to care if they live in a pig hole! Mom, you have made me somewhat a clean freak! lol.
  So today is my 11 month mark!!! I can't believe it has almost been a year! To celebrate we are going to do some laser tag today! It's only 5 bucks a person and it's PIRATE themed! lol. It's going to be a fun pday.
  Well, we finally set a baptism date with one of our investigators! Brendon! I think I told you about him. He's friends with Trisha Takahashi who was baptized two months ago and is now living in Hawaii. He's been a little tough to teach mainly because he is skeptical of everything. But he finally told us that he knows the Book of Mormon is true, and we set the 24th of this month as his baptism date. Pray that it will happen.  I am glad you are all doing good, I pray for you all every night. I love you all. Take care and stay cool!!
                    -Elder Bevell-

No comments:

Post a Comment