Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Transfers on Monday...

January 18, 2011

Email #15 - Twin Falls, ID

Hey Ma!

To start off, yes I did have a tape for you, no; it is not finished and I decided to just keep working on it and send it next Christmas so you can listen to it in the right time. lol. Hey, it gives you something to look forward too!! lol

So, I am glad to hear you all are doing well. I am superb right now! I was able to go thru the Temple this morning and had an amazing time. The Gospel is so true Mom. I know it is and I love it. I love the temple and the peace that I feel as I just listen to the spirit.

Transfers are this next Monday, so I will be sure to tell you if I am leaving the area or not. I am also going to be mailing you two memory cards! Neither of them are full but they both have pictures that I am sure you will enjoy. One has a video of me getting attacked by a bunch of kids. lol (Izaak will love that one.)

My asthma has been doing amazing even though I haven't had my pills for a few days now! I actually feel like this is the best I have ever breathed!!

I thank God for this constantly!

And now, here are a few pictures on the card that I am working on filling up!!!! The baptism one is of Jeremy Mills baptism. I am standing next to him. I hope you enjoy!

That's all I got for now, I love you all and pray for you. Stay cool!

-Elder Bevell-

p.s. I NEED my drivers record ASAP please. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment